More Make up Shopping Haul for this week ♥

OMG I overspend with shopping just for this week! But it's alright. It somehow acts as a stress reliever for me. I've been so busy lately. 

Anyway, here's the lovelies that arrived in my home just now:
Yves Saint Laurent Palette Blanc Terriblement Face Highlighter
Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking Mascara
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light
Clarins Instant Liner in Black 01
Clarins Rouge Prodige No. 131 in Passion Rose (limited edition)
Sephora Blush in Coral Flush N06
Rimmel HD Glam Eyes in True Union Jack
Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick No.8
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette 

I just can't wait to try them on! 



8 comments:

  1. Great haul! I hope the Boiing concealer matches your skintone - you look very fair in your photos, so I think it should :) I hear great things about the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette. I'm surprised you were able to find it - I thought I remember hearing that it had been discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boiing concealer is quite lighter on my skintone. I'm tan now. =(
      Indeed it is! the sonia kashuk works great on me.

      Delete
  2. ooo so many cool products! shopping relieves me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a stress reliever that can cause your wallet to cry out in pain =)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog so much, I am now following!

    theglossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi why don't you make a video tutorial in youtube :) you're a great designer, make-up artist and blogger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...