My recent digital paintings (๑‵●‿●‵๑)

Hello everyone,

Just sharing some of my recent works ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Close up shot coz her face is too kawaii :3


Sassy Galactic Chick 〷◠‿◠〷

I had fun doing this one especially her hair and the sailor moon inspired accessories :D The hair is inspired by Chibiusa's. And oh~~ The boobies! This was my very first time on creating a girl with oversized boobs. I'm actually loving it. *i love big boobs and I cannot lie (。●́‿●̀。) Might do more of this style haha. And yeah I'm really sorry for the randomshit background.

Close up shot coz she's pretty
Cherry girl ✿乂◕‿◕乂

I cannot think of a good background so I opted for a simple gradient effect and crosshatch texture. I'm no expert on backgrounds. Well.. I'll surely work on that. More.Practice.Makes.Perfect. 

Frost queen ʘ‿ʘ

I had the hardest time doing the necklace and earrings. I used 1px brush for the intricate details of the gemstone. I pay keen attention on the highlights and shadows to achieve that 3D effect.
I must say, I'm happy with the result. Considering that it was my first attempt on painting gemstone and hell it was made without pen tab. /wrist 

I was quite productive recently when it comes to digital art. But I really really need to get myself a pen tab. It's hard to paint using mouse (˘_˘٥) It's taking too much effort and time :/
I'm wishing for a drawing tab this Christmas. Wacom tablet ples ❂.❂ I hope someone with a golden heart would grant my wish. Haha!

Anyway, I'll also share some of my school works for CAD here they are:

Whimsy Collection


Cute is Sexy Collection

This one  is not finished yet.

That's all~ I hope you guys enjoy :3 
Thinking of moving my artworks on a different site. Hmmm I might transfer my artworks on tumblr. Or maybe deviantart? hmmmm.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...