My Addiction: Kawaii Clay Accessories :3

I was searching for a local shop that sells cute clay accessories and really it was a tough time to find one. I can't find the designs that I want. So what I did is, I just had everything customized. Hahaha yeeeeeeeeeeyyy! Here they are:

My dream unicorn necklace :D Yey finallyyyyyyy! wohoooooooo

Lollipop necklace

Cupcake necklace


C-U-T-E necklace 

CUTE bracelet

Rainbow earrings

Chibi moon earrings

Sailor moon earrings

All the accessories above was made by: Kleyland
Kleyland did a great job on doing the designs I want! I really love them  In fact, I had them make another set of cute accessories again for me ahaha. I'm so exited for it huhuhu  


Unicorn horn!! by Spring Marionette  
This one is my ultimate favorite. The owner of Spring Marionette, Ms. Razel Ann, was super nice. The purple unicorn horn was a freebie Here are the other stuff that spring marionette made for me :D 
Rainbow necklace with chibi moon's face

Be Mine necklace with chibi moon's face

Star rainbow necklace

Wings clip

Lollipop earrings 

Star and moon necklace 

Sailor moon characters bracelet. This was also a freebie from Spring Marionette. So adorableeeeee!!! (๑‵●‿●‵๑) 

And of course, My obligatory selfie wearing these kawaii accessories ✿乂◕‿◕乂
















2 comments:

  1. Aaah those accessories are adorable! I love the sailor moon ones~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂 乂◕‿◕乂

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...