Pink and Purple ♥ ❣ ❤ (。●́‿●̀。)

Hello Everyone! 

Just sharing some photos from my recent fun shoot. It's kinda sailormoon-ish, or should I say chibimoon-ish inspired coz it's pink. Hahaha~ I did some experimentation on post processing the photos. So yea~ 
\(◦'⌣'◦)/

Pink 









I was kinda unsatisfied and bored with the monochromatic setup. So I tried to change some of the elements into purple :3 and here's the result:

Purple ❤❤







Photography: Chi Concepcion
Post-process: Trisha Denise Perez
Model/ Makeup/ Styling: Trisha Denise Perez 
Location: The Pink Room Studio (my room) :3

Lovin' my top  I made it myself. Haha~ It was my first time to do a sailor collar. Well I'm happy with the result! Will definitely do more of this with different styles  But first, I need to do a matching skirt to complete the sailormoon-ish vibe. I don't know what's with me but I'm really hooked with the sailor moon stuff recently. And oh! My accessories. Too bad the details wasn't clearly seen on the photos. -_- I swear they were all sailor moon inspired. Especially my bracelet and earrings. I should blog about them next time. Hmm and maybe I should watch the new Sailor Moon~ Will put that on my to do list. Weeeeeeeeeee~ ʘ‿ʘ




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...