NYX FACE AWARDS TOP 30 CHALLENGE: ENCHANTED NYMPH

Hi, guys! I recently joined a makeup contest, NYX Face Awards, and I was lucky to be one of the top 30. The first challenge was Enchanted Nymph. So without further ado, I now present to you the makeup look that I did for this challenge.


Watch the video on my Youtube channel: 

Being part of the top 30 was a wonderful and an eye opening experience for me. Having to meet my fellow top 30 contenders was amazing.. I haven't met them personally, we just have this group on Facebook. We all share things a lot and I've learned a lot from them. I maybe the most quiet one on the group, but I've been secretly admiring all of them. They'are all so kind, humble, talented and awesome! I'm a little shy to approach everyone on the group because I look up to them and consider them as my idols. It was hard for me. But it was truly an honor to meet them all. Sometimes, I even feel like I don't deserve to be standing alongside with them because they're all so awesome! And I am just a beginner, and a boring one. But a part of me says, maybe I should just work hard to be able to reach their level. To prove that I am somewhat worthy to be part of this. I don't know. I am always doubting myself. 

That being said, I was such a fool for not giving my best shot on this challenge. I focused more on costume and props. What was I thinking? It's a freaking makeup competition, not a fashion designing competition! Majority of my time for preparation goes to costume making. And the consequence was, I wasn't able to come up with a good concept for the makeup. My piece was an impromptu makeup look. I just did the makeup on the spot. And I didn't liked the outcome of it. I really wanted to redo it. But I don't have enough time left. I have no choice but to use it as my piece for this challenge. I thought, maybe I should just give up and withdraw on this challenge. It was so bad, I was so unconfident to show it to the world. I felt so down and I hated myself for not doing my best. I cried in frustration to the point that I wanted to delete my piece and just hide in the dark.

But my friends, and supporters cheered me up and they did a great job on encouraging me to not give up. So I decided to continue and submit my piece. It was a though decision to make because I don't want them to see how I fail. However, I felt so guilty for those whose been looking forward on this. I am so sorry for those who supported me all along. I am so pessimist. But honestly, thank you so much for believing in me. I promise if I made it to the top 15, I will surely give it my best damn shot! This piece does not define my best as an artist. It was a fail for me. But you guys still thought that it was awesome. And I appreciate that so much. You guys are awesome! Thank you everyone for your support. Please know that I appreciate every single effort that you do just to support me. huhuhu (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚ Here's a virtual hug for you guys huhuhu ༼つ . •́ _ʖ •̀ . ༽つ༼つ . •́ _ʖ •̀ . ༽つ༼つ . •́ _ʖ •̀ . ༽つ༼つ . •́ _ʖ •̀ . ༽つ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I maybe not that good on expressing my gratitude. I've always been awkward on these kind of things. But guys, I really wanted to let you know that I am so grateful to have you guys by my side. You guys are a blessing to me. I hope you'd still continue to support me even if I don't make it to top 15. I will still do my best to be better even if I don't make it. I still want to inspire people with my art. I will strive to be better and worthy of having you guys as my supporters. I promise that..

So yea, enough of the drama. If you guys think that I deserved to be part of the top 15 then here's how you vote:

Step 1: Log into https://faceawards.nyxcosmetics.com.ph/
Step 2: Find Trisha Denise Montero's entry, then click on the Vote button.
Step 3: Click the Login with Facebook, then the Continue button.
Step 4. Click vote! (Maximum number of votes per day per account is 3)
Thank you!

Please vote for me everyday if you really want to help meeeeeee hehehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...