Marionette Doll Makeup | NYX Face Awards PH Entry 2017

I've been following the annual NYX face awards held in other countries over the last few years, and I am so glad that they finally brought the event home! I wanted to join ever since I laid eyes on the announcement, but it was a tough decision for me: afterall, I had always been such a shy person, especially when it came to filming myself. (๏д๏)
But then I thought, that I should give it a chance... This could have been a good way of helping me overcome my own anxiety. So, I tried to be positive and took the leap - and I am confident in saying that is a decision that I do not regret! I had so much fun creating my entry! ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ  
It's only a matter of time before they release the results of the first elimination, and boy am I feeling nervous. I don't know if I'll make it to the top 30, but I cannot be happier if I manage to land the opportunity to do so! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Although in all honesty, I'm not expecting to be the winner because I know there are a lot of talented artists who joined the contest. I'm not a pro and am definitely a newbie when it comes to body painting. It was an event of many firsts: the very first makeup competition that I participated in, first makeup video ever, first attempt at body painting and my first time learning in how to edit a video. But I really hope you guys liked my entry! Win or lose, I don't regret a single thing because it was a new and exciting experience for me.  It inspired me to showcase my style and creativity, and it's been the longest time since I last painted and I really missed it. Who would have thought that I would be acting as my own canvass.

Lastly, I just want to say thank you to all who appreciated my piece and to those who supported me! I appreciate all of your kind comments,and I hope you guys would continue to support me as I plan being active with vlogging from now on. Please expect more more makeup videos, tutorials, transformations, DIYs, fashion stuff and a lot more! So please stay tuned and please subscribe to my Youtube channel.

And to those who haven't seen my entry, I now present you my entry for NYX FACE AWARDS PH 2017. Please watch it on my Youtube channel! And if you like it, please give it a thumbs up. And maybe subscribe? 

One day, A doll had formed its consciousness... and it wondered:
"What did it mean to be alive?"
Was it imitating others? Was it to smile? Was it to stand? To dance? To look pretty? Or perhaps it was to love, and to be loved.
It did not know, and perhaps it was never meant to.
Realizing that may have been the case,
the small doll thought: "Ah, how wonderful it must be to be alive."

------------------------ CREDITS-----------------------
OUTFITS & ACCESSORIES
All made by yours truly ( ◞・౪・) 

INTRO VOICE OVER:
My hubby, Kiel Montero ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

MUSIC:
Carnival Lament - Creepy Music Box Version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=SIviyUXLOoI&index=6&list=PLKnYme3Z8lGe9VHxZdF0zv8rWMMlL1ExN

The Masquerade Ball - Fantasy music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPjm...

Moonsetter (Music Box Cover)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5PO4...

I hope you guys liked it!!!! 

And here's some snaps of my marionette makeup 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...