UNICORN LOVE ♥♥♥

Summer just ended! It's the start of rainy season here in Philippines. And typhoons are getting worst. Stay safe everyone!  

Also, it's my birth month. Wooo~ but I won't expect the weather to be better on my birthday. I never experienced a birthday without rain in my 20 years of existence. The weather on my birthdays has always been a bitch. The reason why I never really get a chance to celebrate. I'd always spend my birthday inside my room, with a flood on our first floor of the house. What a great way to celebrate right? I don't even have a cake sometimes because we can't even get out of the house because of the weather. Yea really.sad... But I'm used to it! Hahaha 

Anywaaaaaaaay, it's been a long time since I updated my blog. haha! So yea I'm back!! 
I just tried out some of my wigs today. And dressed up like a unicorn~ ♥ hehehe














My shirt is so cuteeeeee! Look at that unicorn print~ So loveleeeeeeeehh and fluffffleeehh.


And I tried another wig, so another set of outfit, and another set of selfies~ヽ(*^ー^)人(^ー^*)ノ








Having thoughts of dyeing my hair like this shade. But first, I'll dye my hair pink before my birthday. RIP hair...... 

Oh and I'm currently working on my cosplay plan. Hahaha! Yea finally decided to give it a go with cosplay. I'll be Popstar Ahri of League of Legends on Rampage 2015 (๑‵●‿●‵๑)

Here she is:


I'm so excited for this!!! This would be my first time. Haahah hope I could give her justice. Except for the boobs. -_- 

I already bought fabrics so I'll start sewing again anytime soon. 

And the nine tails!!! So excited to see the outcome   

Goodluck on my first cosplay~ ~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~ so excited for it~












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...