Birthday + Platinum hair = ヽ(^o^)ノヽ(^o^)ノヽ(^o^)ノ

Yesterday, I celebrated my 21st birthday. It feels like it was my very first time to celebrate it. As I've mention on my previous post here. The weather on my birthdays has ALWAYS been a total bitch. So I was expecting not to celebrate again because of the upcoming typhoons. Well it was a miracle. The clouds didn't shed a single drop of rain on my day. Hahaha! Finally had a chance to celebrate, though it's nothing fancy. It was just a simple celebration. I spent my birthday at home along with my family and boyfriend. It was indeed the happiest birthday ever.

So this is my birthday look! Hahaha I love my new hair style!

Wooooo~ I just love the color of my hair!! (๑‵●‿●‵๑) My initial plan was to dye my hair pink before my birthday. But of course, I can't go pink right away without the bleaching process especially on my roots. So I bleached, then it turned yellow and brassy as fuck. My hair has to be white as possible for the pink dye to look awesome. So I toned. Then voila! I super love how it turned out and decided to keep it a little longer. Hahahaha ლ(o◡oლ)

Okay enough with the hair, I'll just share some snapshots from my simple birthday celebration.

Thank you boyfie for my favorite Mango Bravo cake from Conti's.
              

And that's it! Happiest birthday ever 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...