Bunny Baby Cless ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७

Cless is a bunny on her 4th month shoot! This is a late post. Cless turned 5 months last November 9. My baby hasn't been feeling well for weeks now.. huhu I hope she gets well soon. That's why her official 4th month shoot was cancelled. So yea, I had no choice but to do her 4th month shoot here in our house, with me as a photog, and an iphone as a camera. へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ  So please pardon me for the crappy photo quality. I'm not a photographer. (,,꒪꒫꒪,,) Her outfit from head to toe is proudly made by yours truly. I've been busy crocheting all day long for my baby recently. I got so hooked with crochet stuff. Hehehe. I just love dressing up my little one. Gotta make more outfits for her 


And here's a flat lay of her outfit made by yours truly ^_^ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...