Soon to be Mrs. Trisha Denise Perez Montero (๑‵●‿●‵๑)

Yes, I'm getting married soon to the best person in the universe ♥ 

I was about to write something sweet to my fiance. But I think it would be better if I'm gonna separate our prenup shoot from the drama. So I'm gonna do that on my next blog post. Hahaha!
For now, I'll just share our prenuptial shoot. :)

Here's our pre nuptial save the date video ♥ 

Video by: Ariel Karlu Foronda
Edit by: Rina Perez
Thank you so much guys for this amazing video! I really love it! ♥ 

And here's some pics from the shoot (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Photo by: Biin Sanchez
Post Process by: Trisha Denise Perez (me)
Designer/ Hair & Makeup: Trisha Denise Perez


 I made the dress I wore! ( ◞・౪・)












































Save the date. January 15, 2016 






1 comment:

  1. hey.. i know this is weird coming from someone you dont know.. but i really wanna say this. YOU ARE SOOOOO CUTE ! JUST ADORABLE. there. i said it. bye..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...