Just me before 20.

Helloooooo! Just wanted to post vanity pics before my teenage life ends. Yup! It's my birthday tomorrow D:(I'll give you a sad face, instead of a smiley face) But lemme feature my selfie shits first before saying something melodramatic shitty shits. Hahaha

So here's how I look like before turning 20. (。●́‿●̀。)







Ya diggin that bread crumbs left on mah mouth




I do hope nothing will change after 10 years~ Hahaha asa :)) Huhuhu I don't wanna get older! :< 

...........but I don't mind if i'll be looking like this on my 50s
Tsubasaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kyaaaaaa~ 

Time flies real fast huuuh~ I don't wanna age D: I wanna be a vampire so I will be forever young.... Hmmmmm but I want fairy more D: well a vampire fairy perhaps. Hahaha! ヽ(•‿•)ノ I should be happy coz it's my birthday tomorrow, but I'm not (ʃ_⌣̀ )/|| 

I may sound so emo/weird. But truly, I am not fond of celebrating my birthday ever since. I just like the fact that it has always been a holiday because of typhoons hitting the Philippines during my birthdays! Yeah, class suspensions it is. I don't invite friends to come over and celebrate my birthday. Instead, I would always just lay on my comfy bed alone, get cozy, relax, and sleep for the whole day.. And some ice cream, and a cake....... That's how I normally celebrate my birthday. I don't know what's with me, but that's just how I deal with my birthdays >< Hmmm maybe because I don't like the fact that I'm getting old? Hahaha! Oh well. I should turn into a vampire fairy soon. Booooom ლ(o◡oლ)

Sooo that's it! I'm officially an adult tomorrow. Wohooooo~ May the odds be ever in my favor. 

But before I end this post. I just wanna share another digital paint project I made :D 

That's it~ k bye (・_・ヾ









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...