Voyage: A Benefit Fashion Show 9-7-2012


Super late post! This event was last September 7, 2012. Anyway, better late than never :)  Had a chance to feature a 4 piece outfit from my collection for the benefit fashion show organized by the SoFa fashion promotion students. And yes I was included in the class. The fashion show will be for Operation Smile charity. Thanks for all those who supported the show. 

This was my first ever fashion show I did in my entire life. It was hella crazy and fun! It was an amazing experience and I will definitely never forget that day. I showcased 1 couture gown, 2 avant garde garment and 1 RTW suit for men. Unfortunately, I only got few photos from my collection and it was a bit inaccurate. Details of the design was not clearly shown because the lighting was horrible. I have a video of my collection. But hell it's a crappy video too. I felt bad because I had no decent picture or video of my entire collection. :( Guess I have to do a photoshoot for this. Okay that will be my next project perhaps? lol

Anyhow, here's the video. Please watch! :) 


And here's some photos from my collection and my fellow designers on the show. 

My collection "Skins"






-----------------------

























Photo Credits:
Kyle Quismundo
GM Vivas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...