Valentines Look: Romantic Mauve Rose Gold Makeup & Crown Braid Hair (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

February is the long awaited season for people who celebrate and chase after love. It's the time of the year where girls want to look extra pretty for their dates. So, here's my look if my husband would take me out on a fancy dinner date for Valentines day! The hair would be a little too over-the-top for one of our simpler date; it turned out a little bridal-ish because of the voluminous hair and well, I love it! But if our date would be a simple one, then nothing beats just letting your hair down. 

It's ideal to match your look with where your date is gonna' be. Baka mamaya super pak na makeup tapos mag fifishball date pala kayo ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I'm not saying anything's wrong with that, though. You can go full pak na pak if that's what you're into. I'd definitely do that with my hubby but I'm just worried that your date might be distracted/intimidated/disturbed/preoccupied with your look especially if you don't know each other well or if it's your first date. 


Valentines is all about the color red. I usually see the classic Valentines makeup look; flirty eyes with a pair of red lips, but don't get me wrong, I love red lips! But personally, I don't go for the red because they can be a little intimidating, plus I'm not that bold and confident in wearing it. You can definitely sport one of your own if that's what you're into, though. I always look too mataray & masungit with red lips so I have a tendency to move on to the next color.  And I want my date to feel comfortable with me. It's the soft on the outside, flirty in the inside look. Haha~ Just kiddin! ₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡
Anyhow, The highlight of this look would be the eyes. I want an expressive, passionate and romantic eyes, paired with a subtle lip color.

Here's a closeup look of the Mauve Rose Gold Eye Makeup:

I'm loving this hairstyle! I'm always lazy with styling my hair huhu but I promise to do more looks with a little bit of hair styling too. 


I had the hardest time deciding on what lipstick shade I'd wear with the eye makeup so I changed from nude to dusty rose.
Hmm I love this dusty rose lips but I love the look with nude too. I'm so torn. Hahaha! This has always been my dilemma every time I do my look. What lipstick am I gonna wear today?


What do you guys think? Nude or Dusty Rose? Haha

*♡Products Used*

FACE:
Benefit Porefessional
Kryolan Supracolor
Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
FS Cinnamon Mousse for nose contour
MAC Give Me Sun
NARS Blush in Deep Throat
Becca Champagne Pop
MAC Fix +

EYES:
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette 
NYX Brow Gel in Blonde
NYX Tinted Mascara in Blonde
The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Canmake Brown Pencil Eyeliner
Creer Beaute Sailor Moon Liquid Eyeliner
Dolly Wink Lashes (I forgot the name of the style)

LIPS:
Nude lips - Lime Crime Bleached
Dusty Rose - Jeffree Star Doll Parts 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...