2nd Honeymoon at El Nido Palawan ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

My husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary last January 15th. I truly am blessed to have him as my partner. He's a loving husband, a wonderful father, and an awesome person. Now that I think about it, isn't it awesome that we haven't actually gotten into a fight since we got married? Well I think it's okay coz it's hard to win an argument against him( he's really smart btw) haha. We do have misunderstanding sometimes, but we'll be okay in just a minute or two. I wonder why... Hmm must be because we're too perfect for each other yihieee~~~~ I do hope we stay this way forever.
I love him so much! I can't imagine my life without him. He brings out the best in me. Honestly, I don't consider myself a good person before I met him. I was very immature, irresponsible, selfish, judgmental, mean, and sometimes a bully. But I suddenly changed my ways without even noticing it. He didn't ask me to change. It just feels like I naturally changed by just being with him. I learned a lot of things from him. I learned how to think before I speak, learned to appreciate one's effort, learned to analyze the situation first before judging, and a lot more... It is truly amazing how I changed for the better without knowing it. Thank you hubby for saving me and thank you for loving me when I'm on my worst and whenever I'm on my "baliw mode" haha. He really is the best thing in my life. I'll love him forever and I'm eternally thankful to god for giving him as my partner.
Okaaaaay that's it for the cheesy message haha~

We spent our 1st wedding anniversary at El Nido, Palawan. It was my first time in Palawan, and I still can't get over how beautiful Palawan is. Now I know why it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. The scenery is so surreal and magical. It feels like I was in paradise. It is that beautiful. We will definitely comeback!! My husband and I had a great time at Palawan. We enjoyed the activities, island hopping, and of course the view. The only thing that we didn't enjoy was the food. Food is quite pricey compared to Manila and it's not good. I'm a picky eater so yea I didn't enjoyed the food. We should've looked up on good places to eat in El Nido. But despite the bad food, my husband and I will definitely comeback!

Anyway, let me share some photos from our trip~

PS. Sorry if some shots have blurred spots or foggy. It's because of the water drops on gopro lens. Also, some shots are low quality because it's just a screenshot from a video.

Btw, I made the crochet swimsuits that I wore hehe~

DAY 1 (TOUR C)  φ(゚ ω゚//)♡



DAY 2 (TOUR A) ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)


Selfie before my makeup fades~~~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry I'll look like a mess starting from this picture (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚didn't wear a waterproof makeup on our 2nd day (๑◕︵◕๑)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...