The Wedding


It's been a month now since me and my husband got married. But still I haven't moved from the wedding happenings. It was indeed the most unforgettable day and the happiest day of my life. It was surreal. I just can't seem to find a word on how to describe how I felt during our wedding day. All I know is I'm happy and blessed to marry someone like my husband. He's just perfect for me. I love everything about my husband. He's the best thing that happened in my whole life. I thank God for giving me such a great partner. 

Also, I'd like to thank the Perez and Montero family. Thanks for accepting us. Especially to my parents and to Kiel's mother for the help and support with all the decisions we make. We're grateful to have such a wonderful family!

Thanks to my best friends, who helped me with the wedding needs. Like making the giveaways, invitations, props etc. Hahaha!

Thanks to everyone who attended our wedding. Thanks to those who gave us gifts. And thanks to everyone who greeted us. Thanks to everyone who showed support to us! 

Same day edit wedding video by: Big Tummy Productions

Kiel X Trisha from Big Tummy Productions on Vimeo.

Btw, I'm planning to do a blog post about wedding stuff like maybe some wedding preparations tips? A lot have been asking me about our wedding preparations. So I think I'm gonna do a blog about it soon.  Hehe~ 

Sharing some pictures from our wedding day.
WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY POST AHEAD. 

Photo by: Headturner Productions
Post Process: Me (Trisha Denise Perez-Montero)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...