DIY shortsヽ(^o^)ノ

 I've mention on my previous post here how I love DIY's. So here I am again posting another project for you guys.

Here are some of my favorite DIY shorts that I made:
All of these were just an old pair of jeans. Why buy from an expensive clothing retailer, when you can  just do-it-yourself! Denim shorts are incredibly on its peak right now. If you're on a budget, learning how to make your own at home would definitely save you a couple of bucks. If you have any old unused jeans stuck on your closet, then you definitely must try recycling it. Make something new out of it. Turn an ordinary pair of jeans into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. It's easy to make one. It'll require time, patience, and creativity. But it's just a few step process!  1. Cut 2. Bleach 3. Dye 4. Hand paint  5. Sew

I'll show you guys how I made my diy shorts :)

1. I just get a good pair of jeans and CUT it on my desired length. I don't have to cut it perfectly coz i'll be shredding the edges later anyway for that boho chic vibe.
2. BLEACH! I am using zonrox. I transfer the bleaching aid on a spray container so it'll be much easier on applying it on the fabric. I just sprayed it on the area where I wanted to whiten. And voila! Ombre shorts :)
3. HAND PAINT. I skipped the dye process coz I already like it as it is. I just wanna add some details. I feel like putting a star here and there so here's how it turned out:

Fail on the back, I know. I accidentally sprayed the bleach on the center part. :( clumsy meeee. Tried to do it neatly as possibly, but I'm just too clumsy can't do anything about it. Hahaha fuck yea.

Here's how it is when worn:


And that's it! Good as new. Just be creative and have fun!

Before:

After:
When worn:

Before:
After:



Pardon for the flat ass. Was just showing how it looks from the side (ʃ_⌣̀ )/||


For this one, yea it is plain but the fitting is awesome on me. I got this high waisted shorts on a thrift shop. The style of this one was originally loose and long on the thigh part but it perfectly fit on my waist. So I deconstruct it. Shorten the length, and made it butt hugging shorts for that sexy vintage style :)

Before:
After:


Dyed with pink fabric dye. Pink ombre vest. ♥ 
I'm thinking of applying studs hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


And that's it! Hope you guys enjoy :) Goodluck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...