No more drama ((y)ˆ⌣')(y)

Belated Happy New Year, Everyone! 
So uhhh first and foremost, I just wanted to make an announcement:
I'M BAAAAAAACKKK!!! Finally get myself back together, and I'm feeling a lot better than before  (。◕‿‿◕。) Hoooooraaaaay for meeeeeeee! Hahaha.
Sorry for the long hiatus had some private issues for the past few months. But I'm not gonna talk about it coz I'm so over with the drama. I am now moving on. 2014 Good vibes only 

My comeback wouldn't be complete without my selfies. So lemme spam you with my pics just like the old times! Hahaha forever and ever will be vain \(ˆ▽ˆ)/
I am in love with gyaru style again (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)Ɔ〰♥ 

My favorite picture of mine  hahaha lol jk. It's Tsubasa Masuwaka, a famous gyaru model. Hmm Tsubasa and I have a strong resemblance. I'm starting to think that I'm her long lost sister? Hahaha! Kidding :P I'm really a fan of hers ever since I got hooked with all the gyaru stuff. She's my gyaru icon 



♥ 


I am so looking forward to my project 2014 good vibes all the way!!! Lemme share some update on how my 2014 started~
I spent the new year's eve at home with my family. Ate lots of awesome foods, and spent the rest of my time alone spamming selfie pictures again. Bwahahaha \(◦'⌣'◦)/



Ktv with my fellow LoL mates. Haven't I mentioned before that I'm addicted to League of Legends? Hahaha! Well I managed to meet new friends in game :D Psycho bitcheeeeeeees 



 Then, yesterday my bff and I had a photo shoot. Here's a teaser

Thanks to our aspiring photographer friend, Chi Concepcion. Will upload more pictures from this shoot soon~ 

And that's it! The start of my 2014 was a blast! Good vibeeeeeeeeees all the way oyeaaaaaah↖(^▽^)↗ ↖(^▽^)↗ 
 Well I do hope I can manage to update my blog more often. Hmm gonna try my very best? I won't promise coz I am such a lazy ass. (◑␣◑) Will post more hair and makeup stuff soon~ 

Lemme end this post with a fail wink ◕‿↼ HAHAHAHAHA








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...