Kawaii in Manila 2: Outfit post+Kawaii goodies haul






Sorry for the bra strap! Huhuhu I should've remove it but I forgot >.< and I should be wearing a cute necklace but then again, I forgot (ToT) Why am I so forgetful? errrr. 

With boyfieeee. Hmmm why so seriooooooussssssss? :v smileeee!!!

There you goooooooooooooo~

He's like so (///.-)~~ and I'm like so ≧◠◡◠≦ 



Hello Kitty face coz I'm not wearing makeup lol.
This was supposedly my outfit for kawaii in manila. But I didn't wear the blazer because it was freakin hot. And yea the necklace T_T I forgottttt huhu~ Btw, I made my top and skirt :3 

Anyway, I'd like to share my recent DIY kawaii accessories I wore with my outfit :3 

Winged heart hair clips



Midi ring :D lol my nails goes perfectly well with the ring!





This one is for my Ahri cosplay :)


And some stuff I bought from Kawaii in Manila :D

My favorite!!!!! So cuuuuuuteeeeee

Reminds me of lumpy space princess of adventure time haha







Whimsy dress ♡♡


The prints is just way toooo adorable! 

Didn't noticed that this one, and the whimsy dress has the same print, but in different color. I just  realized it when I got home. lol haha




2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are super cute! I especially love the tights! ^_^
    I hope you can come check out my new blog and give me some advice :)
    januarychokko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...